Tarquinia, with its priceless monuments and museums, its suggestive old town and important archeological sites declared World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO is a real concetration of art!
Capital par excellence of the Etruscan Art, this city always fascinates any visitator... you don't believe it? Browse all the pictures of the photogallery and you will be convinced!
- Necropolis of Monterozzi - Tomb of the Leopards
- The Winged Horses at the Etruscan Museum of Tarquinia
- Old Town of Tarquinia
- Church of San Francesco
- Church of Saint Mary in the Castle
- Cathedral of Tarquinia
- Town Hall
- Beach of Porto Clementino
- Natural Saltpans Reserve of Tarquinia
- Tarquinia Beach