Largo della Pace: the Mobility Service Center of the Port of CivitavecchiaHow to reach the Mobility Service Center of Largo della Pace, the main information point of the Port of Civitavecchia.
ATTENTION: the info-point is temporarily closed and a Drive-In for Covid tampons is currently set up at the Largo della Pace Service Center. For more information:
Largo della Pace, also known as Porta di Città, is the main information point of the Port of Civitavecchia, point of arrival and departure for all cruise passengers. From here, it is possible to reach all the cruise ship docks, through a free shuttle service.
- From Largo della Pace, you can also get on CSP city bus (Civitavecchia Servizi Pubblici) or a PortLink bus connected to the station of Civitavecchia. Under request, you can also stop at the Cathedral of Civitavecchia and at the City Museum.
- You can also take a direct SIT Shuttle Bus (Società Trasporti Italiana) to Rome, stopping only at San Pietro (Via Crescenzio 2) and Termini (Piazza Indipendenza). The ticket price is €10 one way and €20 return. Please visit the official site for schedules.
- At Largo della Pace stops also Eusepi Trasporti (linea L) for €2 per person it takes you to Tarquinia, close to the Archeological Museum (stop: Barriera). Please visit the official site for schedules.
- Finally, nearby Largo della Pace you can contact a tour operator and buy a travel package.
FROM LARGO DELLA PACE TO CIVITAVECCHIA STRAIN STATION
The service center Largo della Pace can be easily reached from Civitavecchia train station with the local buses of CSP (Civitavechia Servizi Pubblici) or PortLink bus, or by foot (the train staion is about 1,5 km away).
Here's a summary timetable: The average journey time and the bus frequency from Largo della Pace to the station is about 10 minutes.
|ROUTE ROUND-TRIP||DEPARTURE TIME*|
|Largo della Pace - Via XVI Settembre - Piazza Calamatta - Piazza V. Emanuele (Cathedral) - Largo Plebiscito - Viale Garibaldi - Stazione di Civitavecchia||Morning||from 7.40 to 12.00
every 10 minutes
|Stazione di Civitavecchia - Viale Garibaldi - Largo Plebiscito - Piazza V. Emanuele (Cathedral) - Piazza Calamatta - Via XVI Settembre - Largo della Pace||
|from 14.20 to 19.00
every 10 minutes
One way ticket costs € 2.00 (luggage included). Children under 3 years old are free.
Tickets are available at the service center Largo della Pace, at the pizzeria Mastro Titta (close to Largo della Pace, open daily 10-24) inside the ADM Terminal, at the news-stand and at the bar of Civitavecchia Train Station.
If you arrive by car, you can park in one of the 3 available parking lot and take the free shuttle direct to your ship.
HOW TO GET TO LARGO DELLA PACE IF YOU ARE IN THE PORT
Largo della Pace is slightly outside the port area, but it can be easily reached from the port both by walk and using the free shuttle service.
Take the pedestrian exit of Varco Vespucci (it is next to the main entrance for motor vehicles) and you will get there in less than 500 meters.
You can also exit from Porta Livorno. In this case, walking along the coast, with the sea on your left, you will find yourself in Largo della Pace in less than 10 minutes.
You can't miss it: any shuttle leaving from the cruise terminals take you to Largo della Pace. You only have to get on them and make yourself comfortable. In 10/15 minutes you will arrive to destination.
For further information we recommend to go to the information point run by Port Mobility.
At the infopont of Largo della Pace, it's possible to buy tickets for the bus that goes to Civitavecchia Train Station, and here you can get a BIRG ticket (daily pass that allows unlimited trips in all public transports from Civitavecchia Station to Rome).
- HOW TO GET THERE
- From Civitavecchia train station you can reach Largo della Pace by the CSP bus, that runs every 20 minutes for € 2.00 (luggage included). Alternatively, you can reach Varco Fortezza by foot and from there wait for a free shuttle to Largo della Pace.
The information point is open from 06.30 to 19.30.
- Ticket CSP and Port Link to the Station of Civitavecchia: €2 one wayTicket SIT to Rome: €10 one way - €20 returnTicket Eusepi Bus to Tarquinia: €2 one way - €4 returnTicket BIRG to Rome: €12 return (including train to Rome, metro, tram and bus for 1 day)Civitavecchia Express: €10 one way - €15 return