Map of the PortView and download the map of the Port of Civitavecchia: parking areas, docks, information points, terminals, cruise and ferry areas, monuments in the historic port and much more.
View and/or download the map of the port of Civitavecchia with the main points of interest:
docks, cruise and ferry terminals, parking areas, bar and/or restaurants, monuments, access points (for pedestrians, for cars and for heavy goods vehicles) and much more.
Key and Useful Information
The docks in the port
|2 - Cinciari||8 - Cialdi||14 - Albicini||25 - Commerciale|
|2bis - S. Rosa||9 - Marconi||16 - Compagnia Roma||26 - Commerciale|
|2 ter - S. Teofanio||10 - Traianea||18 - Santa Fermina||27 - Darsena S. Egidio|
|3 - Calata P. Tommaso||11 - Traianea||20 - XIV Maggio||28 - Darsena S. Egidio|
|4 - Sardegna Nord||12 - Antemurale Colombo||21 - XIV Maggio||29 - Nuova Darsena Traghetti|
|5 - Sardegna Sud||12 bis - Antemurale Colombo||22 - Commerciale||30 - Nuova Darsena Traghetti|
|6 - Michelangelo||13 - Antemurale Colombo||23 - Commerciale|
|7 - Guglielmotti||13 bis - Antemurale Colombo||24 - Commerciale|
The docks number 10, 11, 12, 12bis, 13 e 13 bis are for cruise ships and are managed by RCT (Rome Cruise Terminal).
In the port of Civitavecchia there are 3 parking areas:
- Bramante Parking Lot (mainly for cruise ship passengers)
- Cruise Parking Lot (temporarily closed)
- Parking Nord (for ferry passengers and for heavy good vehicles such as trailers and semi-trailers)
For further infromation, please visit this page.
There are Passenger Terminals offering different services:
- Cruise Terminal: cruise traffic is concentrated in the 4 terminals in the docks number 10, 12 Bis Sud, 12 Bis Nord, 25 and in the new Amerigo Vespucci Terminal which, with its 11.000 square metres of surface area, is one of the largest terminals in Europe. It is equipped with modern passenger and baggage handling. There is also a VIP lounge, the " Cruise Bar" and a panoramic terrace.
- Terminal Traghetti: ADM (Autostrade Del Mare) is the terminal for all tourists arriving at or departing from the port of Civitavecchia by ferrys and other ships. There you can find ticket offices, shops, a bar and a snack-bar.
Entrance/Access gates to the Port
You can enter and leave the port of Civitavecchia through different gates and entrances:
- Vespucci gate: the only entrance for passengers' vehicles and for those having a valid entry ticket. It is open 24 hours a day and it is under surveillance of the PAS (Port Authority Security).
- Nord gate: it's open from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 (midnight) and it is under surveillance of the PAS (Port Authority Security). Only people with a valid entry ticket can use the gate. Only vehicles subject to custom control and used for goods transportation can use the gate.
- Fortezza gate: the "Fortezza" gate is under the PAS surveillance (Port Authority Security) and it's open 24 hours a day. The vehicular access is also allowed to emergency vehicles, to the Armed Forces, to the to Police and to the PA. The pedestrian entrance is open in the following hours:
- winter (15th October to 15th April ): from 12:00 to 6:00 a.m;
- summer (15th April to 15th October): from 02:00 to 6:00 a.m.
- Pedestrian Entrance in Porta Livorno
- Pedestrian Entrance in Lungoporto Gramsci
- Pedestrian Entrance in Via del Lazzaretto/Largo della Pace
In the area of the historic port of Civitavecchia you can admire several monuments and attractions.
- Fort Michelangelo
- Vanvitelli Fountain
- Porta Livorno
- Ancient Rocca
- Darsena Romana
- Molo del Lazzaretto
For further information, please take a look at our itinerary through the historic port of Civitavecchia.
Bars and Restaurants
For detailed information about the bars, restaurants and snack-bars of the area, please visit this page.