Volunteering Day at the Historic Port of CivitavecchiaVoluntary work promotes Life in the Historic Port of Civitavecchia: 3 days of shows, exhibitions, parties and so much entertainment from 26 to 28 June 2015
The third edition of "Voluntary Work promotes Life" will take place on 26, 27 and 28 June 2015 in the Historic Port of Civitavecchia. The event is promoted by Il Ponte - Centro di Solidarietà ONLUS.
Sponsored by the town councils of Civitavecchia, Santa Marinella, Tolfa and Allumiere, the event is to be set up in a Village, around which the many participant associations will offer 3 unmissable days of shows, exhibitions, parties, sport and a lot of fun.
The aim of the event is to make people aware of the great richness represented by the Voluntary work in all its forms, all united under a same hope: to Promote Life.
The success of 2013 and 2014 editions, both taking place at the Marina of Civitavecchia, has encouraged also this year a large number of associations in the area to participate. Inscriptions will remain opened, so those interested in joining can find the inscription form and further information on the official site.
The opening will take place in the afternoon on Friday 26 June 2015, on the occasion of the International Day Against Drug Abuse, at the Party Hall of Il Ponte - Centro di Solidarietà Onlus, with the meeting of participant associations and the press, who will afterwards move into the splendida settlement of Porta Livorno for the opening concert.
PROGRAMME OF THE EVENT
Friday 26 June:
17.00: Introduction seminar "Civil economy and the value of the intangible in the territory" at the Party Hall of Il Ponte, Civitavecchia, via Veneto n.30 C;
20.30: Rock music concert of Metropolis at Porta Livorno;
23.30: Closing of the first day;
Saturday 27 June:
10.00: Opening stands Historic Port exhibition area – Calata Principe Tommaso;
11.00: Volunteer activities in the stands play-children, make-up-children, painting, creation of objects with recycled materials organized by Scouts CV 3;
13.00: Closing stands;
16.00: Opening stands;
18:00: Simulation of historical battles oganised by Ass.Scudo e Spada GDR Live;
18.15: Show of the Children Choir of Civitavecchia;
18.30: Flash Mob by Amici della Musica (Allumiere) at Porta Livorno;
20.30 Show by teenagers of As.S.Pro.Ha. (disabled and not) with sing exhibition;
23.45 Closing of the second day;
Sunday 28 June:
- 8.00: Fishing competition for adults – Molo 7 organised by ass. Pescagonismo;
- 10.00: Opening stands Historic Port exhibition area – Calata Principe Tommaso;
- 10.00: Guided visit of the Historic Port (restyling Forte Michelangelo – Visit of its interior - Calata Principe Tommaso and Dock) organised by Ass. La Castellina;
- 11.00: Simulation organised by associations Civil Protection, Red Cross and Diving Group S.Marinella, with dogs;
- 13.00: Closing stands;
- 15.30: Fishing competition for children organised by ass. Pescagonismo;
- 16.00: Opening stands;
- 17.00: Entertainment for children organised by Circolo Arci;
- 18.30: Zumba show in the area of the stands organised by Gym Top Line;
- 20.30: Show by teenagers from Allumiere Parish Grup;
- 23.00: Closing and final greetings.
An event that is both fun and educational, right for all families, during which you will also have the chance to rediscover the great worth of the Historic Port of Civitavecchia. With its exquisite monuments, it is a really unique port in the Mediterranean.
Don't miss it!